Personal Identification Data
We may collect personal identification data from a User in a range of ways, including but not limited to, when a User visits our site, registers on the site, places an order, fills in a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. A User may be asked for, as applicable, name, mailing address, email address and phone number. A User may also visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification data from a User for the purpose they chose to provide it for. A User can always refuse to supply personal identification data, except that it may prevent them from participating in certain Site-related actions.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Non-personal Identification Data
We may collect non-personal identification data about a User whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification data may include a User’s browser name, the type of computer used and technical information about a User, including their method of connecting to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other related information.
Web Browser Cookies
Our Site uses “cookies” to enhance User experience. Some cookies are necessary for the functioning of the site, such as facilitating checkout. We also use non-essential cookies to help us measure actions on our Site to provide the best user experience, such as Google Analytics, and to provide updates to you outside of our website, such as Facebook. Non-essential cookies may be opted out of by clicking “No” on the notification bar on the Site.
How we Use Collected Information
Lovestock Ltd may collect and use a User’s personal information to:
- Improve customer service – Data a User discloses helps us to reply to customer service needs and support requests more effectively.
- Personalize User experience – We may use data in aggregate to identify how our Users as a group use our services delivered on our Site.
- Improve our Site – We may use feedback from a User to improve our services and products.
- Process payments – We may use the data a User provides about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with any outside parties except to the degree needed to deliver the service.
- Administer a Site function, such as promotion, survey or contest – Send a User information they opted to receive about subjects we think will interest them.
- Send periodic emails – We may use the email address provided to send a User information and updates related to their order. It may also be used to respond to their queries, questions, and other requests. If a User chooses to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include Lovestock Ltd updates, news, and associated service or product details, etc.
How We Protect User data
We implement suitable data collection, storage and processing procedures and security methods to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, including username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing a User’s Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent a User’s personal data to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not associated with any personal data involving visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes previously outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us to operate our company and the Site or manage activities on our behalf, such as sending out surveys and newsletters. We may share your data with these third parties for these limited objectives, only when you have given us your permission.
Managing User Information
There are actions you may take to manage your data during your use of this Site and below are a few examples of ways you can control this:
- You may choose at any time not to opt into certain services or promotions on our Site.
- You may choose not to leave a comment
- You may adjust settings within your internet browser.
- You may choose not to use our site.
If you believe the data we are holding about you is incorrect, you may request a copy of this data or that it be deleted, then please write to us, email us or use the contact form provided.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website and is subject to the other website’s policies.
User Acceptance of These Terms
By utilising this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not consent to this policy, please do not use this Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes have been made to this policy will be considered your acceptance of those changes.